ZMorph 2.0SX Basic Set Hybrid 3D Printer
ZMorph 2.0SX is an innovative Hybrid 3D Printer & Mini Factory all in one. Whether it's product development or something fun and useful for your home, no other machine gives you more versatility than a ZMorph - and it fits on a desk. Print, cut, engrave and mill with your own mini factory.
You can go from 3D printing, to cutting, engraving and milling in under 60 seconds with the interchangeable toolhead system.
- 3D Printing Extruder Toolhead (1.75 mm single nozzle)
- CNC Pro Milling Toolhead
3D Printing Extruder Toolhead:
- High quality laser cut 3 mm aluminium frame construction.
- 1.75 mm Filaments (PLA, ABS, HIPS, PVA, Nylon, Flex, PET, NinjaFlex, LayWood, etc.)
- 0 - 250 degrees operating temperature range.
- 40 mm/s default work speed.
- 120 mm/s maximum work speed.
- Direct Drive Extrusion.
- Nema 17 Stepper motor.
CNC Pro Milling Toolhead:
- Steel Housing Construction
- Brushed DC Motor
- Multi Material use (Wood, Plexiglass, Plywood, PVC, Veneers, PCB Boards, Carbon Fiber, MDF, Laminated Boards, Machining Wax, Policarbonate, etc.)