Wanhao Duplicator i3 PLUS, MK 2
The Wanhao Duplicator Plus, Mk 2 3D Printer is the result of 16 months of refinement of the Duplicator i3 3D Printer. Whats more is that the Mark 2 now also includes Auto bed leveling and resume print after power failure. It is currently one of the best selling 3D printers world wide and is an ideal printer to enter the world of 3D printing. The applications range from hobbies, advertising material, architectural designs, engineering models, new design demonstrations, only to name a few.
It comes fully assembled and features a full steel frame, lead screws for accurate positioning of the vertical axis, auto bed leveling and a touch screen. It can print a wide range of plastics and comes with a 1 year Wanhao warranty (The start-up instructions are available on the Wanhao website and you can find a range of instructional YouTube Videos here).
- Build volume: 200 x 200 x 180mm (Length x Width x Height)
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Filament types: PLA, ABS, Nylon, PVA, Flexible filament, LayBrick & Wood filament
- Heated build plate: Yes
- Frame material: Coated Steel
- Minimum layer height: 0.1mm
- Communication interfaces: SD Card and USB
- Supply voltage: 220V or 110V
- Printer software included: Cura (Please download here)
- Touch screen interface
- Auto Bed Leveling
- Resume print after power failure
The printer comes with 10ft of PLA filament.
The instructions to start up your printer is available here.
We Also Recommend