Wanhao Duplicator 9 (400 x 400)
The Wanhao Duplicator 9 3D Printer is the latest addition to the Wanhao range and is a much anticipated 400 x 400 x 400mm build volume 3D printer. The printer layout is based on the Prusa i3 layout and features a full metal frame, heated bed, direct drive extruder, auto bed leveling, touch screen, resume print after power outage and a huge print volume. The applications range from hobbies, advertising material, architectural designs, engineering models, new design demonstrations, only to name a few.
It comes fully assembled in the flat state and takes 10 minutes to setup. It can print a wide range of plastics and comes with a 1 year Wanhao warranty (The start-up instructions are available on the Wanhao website).
- Build volume: 400 x 400 x 400mm (Length x Width x Height)
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Filament types: PLA, ABS, Nylon, PVA, Flexible filament, LayBrick & Wood filament
- Heated build plate: Yes
- Frame material: Aluminium profile extrusions and Coated Steel
- Minimum layer height: 0.1mm
- Communication interfaces: SD Card and USB
- Supply voltage: 220V or 110V
- Printer software included: Cura (Please download here)
- Touch screen
- Auto bed levelling
- Resume print after power failure
The printer comes with a roll of PLA filament.
The instructions to run your printer is available here.