WANHAO Duplicator 3D Printer (Version 2.1)
The Wanhao Duplicator 3D Printer is an entry level 3D printer based on the Prusa i3 layout. It is perfect for someone who want to get their foot in the door with 3D Printing at their home, classroom or small office. The applications range from hobbies, advertising material, architectural designs, engineering models, new design demonstrations, only to name a few.
It comes fully assembled and features a full steel frame, lead screws for accurate positioning of the vertical axis and a LCD screen. It can print a wide range of plastics and comes with a 3 month warranty (The start-up instructions are available on the Wanhao website and you can find a range of instructional YouTube Videos here).
Various upgrades have been made from the version 2 Duplicator to the version 2.1. These upgrades allow for more consistent and reliable prints. The biggest difference is a totally redesigned control box with an angled screen for easy viewing.
- Build volume: 200 x 200 x 180 mm (Length x Width x Height)
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Filament types: PLA, ABS, Nylon, PVA, Flexible filament, LayBrick & Wood filament
- Heated build plate: Yes
- Frame material: Coated Steel
- Minimum layer height: 0.1 mm
- Communication interfaces: SD Card and USB
- Supply voltage: 220 V or 110 V
- Printer software included: Cura (Please download here)
The printer comes with 10ft of PLA filament.
We Also Recommend