Verbatim PLA White Filament (1.75mm)
Verbatim PLA White Filament
- Manufactured to very tight tolerances (+0.03mm diameter) using the highest quality materials to ensure consistent feeding and stable prints
- Custom spool designed for strength, uniform performance and trouble-free feeding
- Filaments packaged in vacuum-sealed bag, with desiccant to prevent introduction of dust and moisture.
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) filament for use with 3D printers – degradable bioplastic derived from plants.
- Easier to print – less prone to warping than other filament materials.
- Can be cut, filed or glued post printing – do not use with acetone.
- Compatible with most commercially available non-cartridge based 3D printers.
- For best performance, an extrusion temperature between 200-220°C.
- Heated build platform not required.
- Environmentally friendly – guaranteed not to contain heavy metals, phthalates; BPA Free.
Storage and Handling:
- Keep material in sealed bag until ready for use.
- Store unused material in cool, dark place.
|Diameter Tolerance||1.75 ± 0.03 mm|
|Process Temperature||200 to 220° C|
|Net Weight||2.20 lbs (1.00 kg)|
|Gross Weight||3.00 lbs (1.36 kg)|
|Spool Diameter||20.00 cm (7.87 In)|
|Spool Depth||7.20 cm (2.83 In)|
|Hub Diameter||10.20 cm (4.02 In)|
|Hub Hole Diameter||5.10 cm (2.01 In)|
|Heated platform required?||No|
|Recommended Storage Temperature||-20 to 50° C|