Verbatim ABS Green Filament (1.75mm)
Verbatim ABS 1.75 mm Green Filament.
Verbatim forms part of the Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (MCC), which is one of the biggest chemical companies in Japan. After great success of the Verbatim filament range in the Americas and Europe, they expanded to Africa. This is a commercial grade filament of very high quality, repeat-ability and reliability. The filament is wound onto a solid plastic spool and vacuum packed in a plastic bag with desiccant. The filament type, product number and batch number are indicated on the spool. It is packaged in a modern box with handle for easy handling and storage.
ABS (Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) is commonly used in 3D Printers and throughout the plastic industry. It is selected for its toughness, temperature resistance and strength. ABS is available in a range of colors and is easy to print with. In 3D Printing, it is mostly used for functional components. It is the same material LEGO is made of.
- Material on spool: 1kg
- Colour: Green
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tolerance: +- 20 Micron
- Filament length on spool: 404m
Density: 1.05 g/cm3
- Tensile Strength: 48 MPa
- Tensile Modulus: 2.2 GPa
- Spool dimensions: OD = 200mm, ID = 50mm, Width = 68mm
- Recommended printing temperature: 240 Deg C
- Recommended bed temperature: 100-110 Deg C
- Recommended bed preparation: Hairspray, ABS Juice or Kapton Tape
- Note: An additional cooling fan is NOT recommended for ABS, it warps the print.