PLA Translucent Black
Translucent Black PLA filament for open source 3D Printers. High quality, constant diameter, bright constant colours for accurate repeatable prints. The filament comes on a plastic spool and is sealed in a plastic bag with decedent and packaged in a box (sometimes we remove the filament from the box to fit everything into your parcel). Each spool is marked with the type of filament, the recommended printing temperature and the manufacturing batch number. We have a lot of confidence in the filament we supply, because we use it ourselves.
PLA (Poly-lactic acid) is very common in the 3D Printers industry. This is mostly due to its low thermal expansion coefficient. This means less warping and curling during printing. PLA is not as tough as other plastics, but delivers prints with very high dimensional accuracy, ideal for prototyping and scale models. It is available in a range of colors and is easy to print with.
- Amount: 1 kg
- Colour: Translucent Black
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Tolerance: +- 50 Micron
- Spool dimensions: OD = 200 mm, ID = 54 mm, Width = 67 mm
- Recommended printing temperature: 190 - 220 Deg C
- Recommended bed temperature: 50-70 Deg C
- Recommended bed preparation: Hairspray
- Note: An additional cooling fan is recommended for PLA
We Also Recommend