PETG Transparent / Natural Filament (1.75 mm)
Transparent / Natural PETG filament for open source 3D Printers. High quality, constant diameter, bright constant colours for accurate repeatable prints. The filament comes on a plastic spool and is sealed in a plastic bag with decedent and packaged in a box (sometimes we remove the filament from the box to fit everything into your parcel). Each spool is marked with the type of filament, the recommended printing temperature and the manufacturing batch number. We have a lot of confidence in the filament we supply, because we use it ourselves.
PETG (Polyethylene terephthalate glycol-modified) is a transparent copolyester. It has mechanical properties similar to that of ABS, but has the advantage of low shrinkage. So this makes it a strong material that can easily be printed like PLA. This is why it is becoming more and more popular. PET is the same material Coke bottles caps are made of.
- Amount: 1kg
- Colour: Transparent / Natural
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Tolerance: +- 50 Micron
- Spool dimensions: OD = 200mm, ID = 54mm, Width = 67mm
- Recommended printing temperature: 240 Deg C
- Recommended bed temperature: 90 Deg C
- Recommended bed preparation: Hairspray
- Note: Additional cooling fan recommended for PETG
We Also Recommend