Monocure Rapid White Resin
UV curable resin designed to work with 405nm DLP/SLA 3D printers such as Wanhao’s Duplicator 7 resin 3D printer. It is also compatible with other SLA and DLP 3D printers.
Digital light processing (DLP) 3D printing is a technology which uses a UV light to shine through an LED screen, curing resin layer by layer with extreme precision. Suitable for jewelry makers, dentistry, mold makers and anybody requiring high resolution 3D printing. Cleaning of the resin tray should be done with isopropyl alcohol and the user should always use gloves when handling the resin. Wash hands or skin immediately after it comes into contact with resin.
- Colour: White
- Volume: 500ml / 1 Litre (Make selection above)
- Ash < 0.2%
- Shore Hardness: 75D
- Experimental Shrink: 3.3%
- Uncolored Reactivity: 423mJ/cm
- Acidity < 0.31mg KOH/g
- Water Content < 0.23%
- Surface Tension: 36.5 Dynes/cm
- Tensile Strength: 9100 PSI, 6%
- Elongation Glass Transition Temperature: 104℃
- Clean after print with IPA (Iso Propanol Alcohol)
We Also Recommend