CRON CO2 Laser Cutter, 6040,
This is a high quality mid size CO2 Laser Cutter. Ideal for small business or arts and crafts at home. Cuts perfectly in wood, cardboard, paper, foam, perspex or leather. Perfect for someone who want to do arts and crafts, laser marking or even start a small business. The machine is built with high quality components like HIWIN linear rails from Taiwan and imported lenses from the USA for a long service life.
There are two options of controller, the M2 USB controller and the Ruida stand alone controller. The M2 controller requires a computer to be connected to the laser cutter via USB while the machine is running. The Ruida controller is a stand alone controller which can run on its own without being connected to a computer. The data is transferred to the controller via flash disk or ethernet. The Ruida controller also comes with a lifetime Lightburn license, a CW-3000 water chiller and a 550W extractor fan, making this the complete production system.
There are 3 options of laser strength available:
- 60W EFR laser tube
- 80W EFR laser tube
- 100W RECI laser tube
The machine carry a 1 year warranty on parts and labour due to manufacturing defects. The laser tube carry a 6 month warranty.
Everything you need in included with the laser. All out laser cutter as sold with free delivery, installation and training in Gauteng included! We also carry a wide range of spare parts to keep your machine running all the time.
- Cutting Area: 600 x 400mm
- Laser wattage: 60W, 80W & 100W (Please choose from the menu above)
- Laser type: Sealed CO2 laser tube
- Materials to be processed: Paper, cardboard, wood, plastic, fabric, leather & foam
- Controller: M2 USB controller or Ruida Controller (Please choose from the menu above)
- Software included with M2 Controller: K40 Whisperer
- Software included with Ruida Controller: Lightburn
- Machine dimensions: 800 x 530 x 250mm
- Machine weight: 30kg
- Engraving speed: 0-500mm/s
- Cutting speed: 0-500mm/s
- Positioning accuracy: <=0.1mm
- Positioning method: Red light positioning
- Bed material: Steel honeycomb
- Bed lift range: 0-50mm
- Power supply: 220V AC, 50Hz
- Cooling method: Water cooling
- Water protection: Included
- Software compatibility: Windows 7, 8 or 10
- Warranty: 1 year warranty on machine and 6 month warranty on laser tube
- Laser Tube Lifespan: 6000h for EFR and 15 000h for RECI
- Delivery, installation & laser software training included in Gauteng. Other provinces will require an additional travel cost.
Material Cutting guide:
We Also Recommend