Creality Smart Kit with Camera
The Creality Smart Kit turns your printer into a cloud printer, this means you can monitor and access your printers through your smart phone via the Creality Cloud App. The Smart Kit includes a camera to be able to see what the print looks like via the app. It connects to the internet via ethernet cable or Wifi and connects via USB to the printer.
This kit can connect to all 8-bit and 32-bit Creality 3D printers. It is also compatible to other brands of 3D printers running open source G-code via USB. The Smart Kit can also take a SD card to store STL files and G-code for cloud printing and firmware updates. The SD card is not included with the kit.
- Size: 64 x 90 x 20mm
- Input Voltage: 5V/2.4A via Micro USB
- SD Card connector: Support FAT32/exFAT format
- Processor: MIPS24KEc, 580MHz
- Internal Storage: 128MB DDR2, 16MB Flash
- Internet connection: 100M Ethernet, IEEE802.11b/g/n 1T1R 2.4GHz Wifi
- Camera (Included): HD1080P Web Camera
- Working Temperature: -20 to 60Deg C
- Creality Cloud App compatible with: IOS & Android
We Also Recommend