Creality CR-10s PRO
The Creality CR-10s Pro offers the impressive 300 x 300 x 400mm build volume that made the Creality CR-10s such a hot topic among online communities, but this model has adopted the sturdy design of the dual-extrusion Creality CR-X. However, the Creality CR-10s Pro is much more than just that, and the refinements include a wide range of electrical, mechanical and user-interface improvements too. So let’s do a quick rundown on some of the key features that differentiate this model from the plethora of other 3D Printers on the market. The feature-set of the Creality CR-10s Pro includes:
- A fresh new Creality 3D V2.4.1 motherboard, with ultra-quiet stepper drivers and smoothers to improve X-Y motion.
- A unique auto/manual hybrid bed leveling system that Creality have labelled the “Diversified Leveling System”, which offers automatic leveling via a powerful inductive probe as well as manual adjustments for even greater control.
- Imported Capricorn PTFE tubing for more consistent filament feeding, which also offers the benefit of reduced retraction to save a surprising amount of time on long prints.
- A built-in all-metal filament run-out sensor with roller limit switch for a long lifespan of repeatable results.
- An exciting Bondtech-like dual drive gear Bowden extruder assembly for high grip and consistent, slip-free extrusion.
- Dual Z-Axis lead screws that offer better positional accuracy towards the top of the build area.
- A reliable and high-powered Mean Well power supply, with a quality DC-DC solid state relay, which has helped to reduce bed heating times to around 5 minutes.
- And finally, an intuitive colour touchscreen LCD with audio enabled to add some flare and make the user experience easier and more enjoyable than previous user interfaces.
- Printing Technology - FDM
- Build Volume - 300 x 300 x 400mm (Actual Bed: 320 x 310mm)
- Chassis Size (Desk Space Required) - 490 x 550 x 650mm
- Filament Diameter - 1.75mm
- Extruder Style - Bowden Style (Bondtech-like Dual Drive Gear)
- Stock Hotend Assembly - Creality Original CR-10s Pro Hotend
- Maximum Hotend Temperature - 260°C
- Print Platform Style - Heated Aluminium Bed / 300x300mm BuildTak Applied
- Print Platform Max Temperature - 110°C
- Printing Speed (Stable) - Up to 60mm/s
- Printing Speed (Max) - Up to 120mm/s
- Slicing Software Compatibility - Cura / Simplify3D / Slic3r / Repetier Host
- File Transfer Method - SD Card
- Bed Leveling System - “Diversified Leveling System” | Auto/Manual Hybrid
- Print Resume Functionality - Included
- Filament Run-out Sensor - Included (All-Metal Design)
- Weight (Printer) - 13.1kg
We Also Recommend