Creality Halot-Lite CL-89L 3D Printer
The Creality Halot range of printers is latest addition to their resin printer lineup. It features an integral light source which offers more uniform illumination over the printing area. Halot box has been introduced which is the slicing software used to prepare the print. These printers are also compatible with Lychee slicer. New Wifi connectivity are also built in to control the printer via the Creality Cloud app.
The Halot Lite CL-89L is the economic version of the Halot Sky CL-89 3D printer. The differences between these two printers are that of the parts on the cosmetics, vertical rail and light source was reduced on the Lite version. All of these changed have very little effect on the print quality. Please watch the review video in the pictures section for more details.
This printer is ideal for someone who wants to get started in resin 3D printing.
- Printing technology: UV Curing
- Build Volume: 192 x 120 x 200mm
- Max printing speed: 1-4s per layer
- XY Printing Resolution: 0.05mm
- LCD screen: Monochrome LCD Screen
- LCD Pixels: 3840 x 2400 (4K)
- Connection mode: USB, Wifi
- Slicing Software: Halot Box (Included) or Lychee
- Power Input: 200-240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Compatible resins: 405nm photosensitive resins
- Machine Weight: 10.6kg
- Machine size: 330 x 301 x 572mm
- Shipping Weight: 14.1kg
- Shipping size: 425 x 393 x 685mm
We Also Recommend