PLA Filament (per meter)
PLA filament for open source 3D Printers. High quality, constant diameter, bright constant colours for accurate repeatable prints.The filament comes on a plastic spool and is sealed in a plastic bag. We have a lot of confidence in the filament we supply, because we use it ourselves.
PLA (Poly-lactic acid) is very common in the 3D Printers industry. This is mostly due to its low thermal expansion coefficient. This means less warping and curling during printing. PLA is not as tough as other plastics, but delivers prints with very high dimensional accuracy, ideal for prototyping and scale models. It is available in a range of colors and is easy to print with. The filament is sold per meter and is rolled onto spools with the desired length and colour ordered.
- Colour: Make selection above
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Tolerance: +- 50 Micron
- Recommended printing temperature: 180 - 210 Deg C
- Recommended bed temperature: 50-70 Deg C
- Recommended bed preparation: Hairspray
- Note: An additional cooling fan is recommended for PLA
We Also Recommend